Seeking dynamic problem solvers.
Passionate about promoting prosperity and social inclusion?
We also recognize that life is not always linear. So even if you had a career break or an unusual education or professional path, please get in touch so we can get to know each other.
Examples of working with us
Bachelor & Master thesis
Internships and traineeships
We offer work with a purpose
- Exciting projects with social impact
- High degree of responsibility
- Stimulating work environment
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. part-time, home-based, etc.)
- Fair compensation in line with your experience
- Access to leading experts around the world
- Opportunity to help build a boutique consulting firm
- Mentoring to achieve your professional goals
- Living and working in the heart of Berlin
Master Thesis, Labor market policy
Start date: Flexible
Description (summary): Your specific research topic would depend on your academic and professional background as well as your interests. We are particularly interested in supporting a thesis in the following fields to explore their potential implications for labor market policy: (i) Behavioral economics; (ii) Research and Development / Product testing / Rapid prototyping; (iii) Human-centered design; and (iv) The future of work.
Application deadline: We accept applications on a rolling basis.
If you are interested in working with us, send us your CV and a small note about your availability and interest in our work to: