Projects successfully conducted in more than 10 countries.
Our portfolio spans assignments on diagnostics, project design, implementation support, monitoring and evaluation, as well as knowledge sharing and capacity building.
Technical assistance on employment policy
Provided technical assistance to the Ministry of Labour and the Public Employment Agency as part of a World Bank team, ensuring strong coordination with other development partners (GIZ, EU, Swiss cooperation). The technical assistance facilitated access to international experiences on a range of employment policy issues, including through:
- Provision of input and advice on several policy documents, including the Employment Policy of the Public Employment Agency 2019-2021
- Mapping of non-public providers of employment services and active measures in Kosovo, and a technical note on international experience on cooperation between Public Employment Agencies and non-public providers (e.g. NGOs, private training providers, etc.)
- Stakeholder engagement on women’s barriers to the labour market, and good practices in Kosovo and internationally to overcome these barriers
- Development of a technical note on international experiences providing youth-sensitive emplyoment services and active measures
- Development of a technical note on international experience providing to successfully reintegrate long-term unemployed into the labour market