Tailored solutions across the entire project cycle of labor market interventions.
Prospera Consulting helps you develop effective employment promotion initiatives targeted at disadvantaged groups such as youth, women, and refugees. Specifically, we focus on School-to-Work transition and Active Labor Market Programs, such as:
- employment services (incl. career guidance and job matching),
- skills training,
- entrepreneurship programs,
- public works,
- wage subsidies.
We value long-term partnerships with our clients, but also provide assistance on ad-hoc, short-term assignments.
For assignments that require one key expert, you can hire us through an individual consultant contract.
Team of Experts
For larger assignments that require a team of experts, you can hire us through a firm contract.
Our services cover all steps of the policy and project cycle, including diagnostics, program design, and evaluation. This gives us a privileged position to understand your needs and offer tailored support to your organization.
Diagnostics and Research
Our analysis provides the foundation for evidence-based decision-making:
- Literature reviews and synthesis studies
- Program and evidence mappings
- Benchmarking of programs against international best practice
- Targeted assessments (e.g. labour market analysis, beneficiary needs assessment, institutional capacity assessments, etc.)
- Feasibility studies
We help you through the day-to-day challenges of program administration and implementation:
- Curriculum development
- Project planning and budgeting
- Quality control of project documents
- Drafting of procurement documents
- Support to calls for proposals
Knowledge Sharing & Capacity Building
We promote learning among practitioners by facilitating access to the latest knowledge and experiences on employment promotion:
- Development of toolkits, guidance notes, policy briefs, etc.
- Facilitation of conferences, expert workshops and cross-country learning
- Delivery of practical training workshops, e.g. on program design and M&E
Design of Strategies and Programs
We help you design sound employment strategies and quality labour market programs in line with local needs and international best practice:
- Development of national strategies and action plans on employment
- Project appraisals (incl. rapid needs assessments and institutional analysis)
- Development of concept notes and project proposals
- Drafting of operations manuals
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Our monitoring and evaluation services help you rigorously measure your achievements and identify areas for improvement with the appropriate mix of quantitative and qualitative tools tailored to your learning objectives:
- Development of M&E systems, incl. theory of change, indicators, data collection instruments, data management arrangements (e.g. cloud-based), data analysis and use
- Independent mid-term and end-of project evaluations
- Process evaluations
- Development of impact evaluation strategies (e.g. RCTs)
- Rapid prototyping and iterative adaptation